I just got back from a Sales Conference to discover that I’ve been tagged – not once, but TWICE by two of my favourite fellow-bloggers!
First up, Sally from Georgie Love (Mama of the utterly scrumptious Ruby, and fur-Mama of the equally adorabubble Georgie) has tagged me on the 6/6 photo whatsit.
That is, I’m to open up the 6th photo album on my computer, and select the 6th photo in the album. Which is this:
It’s from the wedding of my old housemate – he’s an amazingly tall man, with a big, big heart. The first time I met him he towered over me in steel-capped boots and a long black jacket and if when I cricked my neck back I discovered the broad shoulders sported a shaved head. Later he admitted that the shaved head was in support of a workmate who’d been diagnosed with cancer, and that’s really all you need to know about him. He’s one of the most generous and gentle men I’ve had the privilege of knowing.
Behold: My blogging mecca for Frocks & Frou Frou:
On the walls I have a heap of pictures that have been done for me by kids that I’ve given books to. My favourite is just out of sight on the left from the six-year old son of a friend. It stars “Super Lilli” and “Dr Himself” (It must be stated that Himself is not, in actuality, a doctor).
For comparison I thought I’d show you (Dr) Himself’s side of the study:
The Rules for Blog Spot are:
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!) Feel free to be creative, but be honest–if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Brad Pitt, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post. (I want to see how far this goes!)
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.