So, due to popular demand I’m setting up a fashion blog to share my finds with fellow curvy girls, and stylish fashionistas.
Some things about me are:
* My name is Lilli.
* I live in Melbourne, Australia, and my favourite thing is to be asked “Where did you get THAT?”.
* I have a penchant for silly shoes, and beautiful bags.
* I spend vast quantities of time shopping for clothes, but when it’s time to get dressed in the morning, I invariably have nothing to wear.
* I sell children’s books, and think publishing is the best industry in the world to work in (because no-one makes any money in books, everyone who works with them is doing it out of love).
* I come from a large family, and though I live in a different city, I’m still comfortably entangled in my Mum’s apron strings.
* I’m one half of a Dink (double income, no kids) but I secretly wish to be a Dinkwad (double income, no kids, with a dog) at least until I feel groan-up enough to share my shelves of kids books with someone closer to their target market.
* I have an almost infallible sense of direction (inherited from my Dad, and what the family refers to as our “bump”) and a completely fallible sense of balance.
* I prefer Operas that end in weddings, to those that end in funerals, and finally,
* I have a secret stash of romance novels that I’m a little embarassed about.
Oh, and I have little to no self-control when it comes to indulging myself!
I hope you enjoy your visit!